Monday, April 5, 2010

I guess I should start by mentioning this is my first post. I will try to mention things from my personal life and my share my thoughts and opinions on various news items.

First, and foremost, I am a Father. I job I take very seriously. I have 4 sons and I love them more than life itself.
I am an avid Motorcyclist, I ride a Harley and am the Safety Officer for my Motorcycle riding group.
I am knowledgable in Emergency Communications via my Ham Radio history and experience. I took Electronics in a Vo-Tech school for 2 years back in the 70's. I love technology.
I am a 2nd Amendment advocate. I actual donate my time to educate and assist others to my knowledge of gun safety and gun facts. I worked in a gun shop as a young man.
I am a late learner. I love music of all kinds. I strum a guitar and sing often. All of my sons play instruments, so it's a family affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment