Monday, April 12, 2010

My truck is gone....

My 2007 Chevy Silverado with only 21,000 miles on it is gone.  It was in the garage and then it was gone.  I am forced to ride the bike for the short term.  Stolen?  No, my wife's car is getting painted and she has my truck. I scratched the side of here car while snow blowing our driveway this winter.  I really don't remember what storm it was.  But I must have done it.  So she will have my truck for the next 3 days.  Working from home gives me a ton of flexibility and I rarely go out for lunch. 
Tonight the 10 and 3/4 year old has a baseball game, so our day full again.  Tomorrow I have a day long issue as well.  Wednesday night my motorcycle riding clubs meeting is at 8:00, so full day, and I have to get my wife to her dealer to get her car in there.  Thursday is another baseball game, and I attempting to help all day on Friday with a Harley dealers Demo Day.  Saturday?  Baseball..  Game and umpiring...

I need a vacation at a spa! Daily massage and food served to me every 5.5 hours.    

No comments:

Post a Comment