Monday, May 3, 2010

Bad keyboard

So I am suffering with a bad lap top keyboard.  It has really slowed my posting down a ton. For no apparent reason some keys have been having a life of their own.  Take my "N" key.  It mostly does not work, I have to hammer on it a couple times to get it to work.  Then there is a the "G" key.  It takes me to the end of page position.  There are 3 or 4 others that have some impact on my writing. While I am no advanced typist, I can fly using 4 fingers pretty good.  But when you have to retype every N ad watch every G. OMG. 

This weekend I helped my number one son with some removal of wall paper in his new house.  So I had very little time to write for the blog   I did write a 4 paragraph post on what we did to get the old paper off the wall, but the I hit "B" and it all erased.  I wasn't going to retype it all.

So now I am shopping for a new lap top!  Or maybe I will test plugging in a keyboard?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment