Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wyoming is my new hero!!

From the NRA
Constitutional Carry is on the rise!
 Similar bills are under consideration in other states across the country including Colorado, Idaho, Montana and Utah.
I am hoping this travels eastward.  People who currently have Utah, Florida and a PA license would still have the broadest National carry permission of now 41 States.
Alaska, Vermont and Arizona started this all off and it is continuing. How about Vermont being in that group? A Northeast State that borders some of the strictest in the nation. (NY and Mass)
It is my sincere hope to have the ability in my lifetime to legally carry in all 50 states and US holdings. That is the 2nd Amendment as I read it.

Updating!!!!   South Carolina: Panel approves permit less carry legislation.      Wow, just wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment