Sunday, March 6, 2011

Other Gun Grabber blogs

I started visiting some gun grabber blogs recently. I was not surprised that their views are different than mine, what caught me by surprise was how much different they are. I try to restrain myself and ask questions of them.  They respond without answering but taking some minuscule section of my answer and expounding on it and making a mountain out of a mile hill!  It is quite frustrating. But I have been keeping an open mind and doing my best to answer politely and efficiently.
I really don't know why I did this, and I could easily see me stopping. They really do not get the basic understanding of the word freedom and what it means here in America. They are happy to be sheep, being told what to do with the ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING Government. 
I was a government official and I had to quit, I didn't have the stomach for it. It is ugly and I do not trust those who can stay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment