Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little League World Series 2011

Congrats goes out to a fine California team, who defeated Japan 2 to 1. The game ended with a walk off single in the bottom of the 6th. Williamsport, Pa, the home of the LLWS is very happy since they had a record busting attendance of over 415,000 people in the 2 weeks of International and National baseball games. The attendance was boosted with the surprise arrival of a local PA team whose home league was only 20 miles west of Williamsport, in Lock Haven, PA.
The weather and threatening hurricane dampened the attendance of the game final but for you and I we can always go to ESPN3 on the Internet and stream the game and see it in it's entirety.


Little league details



2 comments:

  1. That is truly a special experience for those kids! Sadly, we never got there :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My #4 son trly loves baseball. There are times I think he loves it more than I. I can't tell you how happy that makes me!!

    ReplyDelete