Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gunwalker Update, on steroids.

I have to admit that I am extremely happy to see that all the bloggers have gotten on board and are closely following the Gunwalker Scandal that has been going on. Instead of me writing AGAIN my feelings of disgust, I will post for you there links to them and there thoughts. I was very happy to see Wyatt post info, as I have a lot of respect for him and his blog. So I will start there.

Support Your Local Gunfighter

Followed closely by
No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money

And as always
Say Uncle

Even Fox News is posting more regularly!
Fox

Now if only we could get NBC and ABC to pull their heads out of President Obama's ass long enough, they might want to check into this!
Remember, for those of you who are old enough, NO ONE DIED DURING WATERGATE.

Last, but surely not least is MY PERSONAL hero, Bob Owens, from Pajama Media, who has been writing about this from the beginning.

Bob Owens, Pajama Media

Please remember Brian Terry and his family as you read these!  Thank you!
Agent Terry was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and had served with the United States Border Patrol for 3.5 years. He had previously served as a police officer with the Lincoln Park, Michigan, Police Department. He is survived by his parents, brother, two sisters, five nieces, and one nephew.

2 comments:

  1. Good links and all good points... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I ever want is justice! I would prefer Swift Justice, but I will accept honest justice if I can get it!

    ReplyDelete