Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to Schedule YOUR Day Off...

Just ask me when I am taking mine, and stay away from those dates. Once again, I took some days off from the office. I needed to chew up some days I had before October 1. So I schedule Thursday and Friday this week. Guess which days we are going to have HEAVY rain?  Yup, you guessed Thursday and Friday, didn't you?  BINGO!! 
Last year I took a week off in August to just stay home and relax at the pool.  Temps all week were in the 50's and 60's and it rained 5 of the 7 days.
Never take off when I do!  You have been warned!


4 comments:

  1. LOL- Your luck is 'about' as good as mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OK when the family goes on vacation, it is only the days I take for me that literally rain, hurricane or flood on my parade!
    We should plan a rainy day to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but I'm wearing a rain jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading and writing your response as I prepare to go out and clean out my lower gutters in a torrential rain. I am spending MILLIONs next year in getting gutter helmet protection. LOL

    ReplyDelete