Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Proof of Main Stream Media Bias!

Scandal of the Century


I don’t wish to understate it: elements of the U.S. Departments of Justice, State, Homeland Security, and Treasury are responsible for supplying an arsenal to narco-terrorists waging a civil war against an American ally. Our federal government may bear responsibility for at least 200 murders committed with “walked” firearms, in what Mexican Attorney General Marisela Morales describes as a “betrayal” of her country by the Obama administration.

Where is MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN and the Washington Post/NY Times?

Crickets, crickets....



2 comments:

  1. Danny, are you really surprised? I'm sure not... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep e mailing the editors and local TV stations in my market with all the info! All I hear is NOTHING back!!

    ReplyDelete