Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gallup Poll Info Spells W I N

W I N

Lots of great blogs are carrying this great information.  I am echoing it so you get the facts.

Americans have shifted to a more pro-gun view on gun laws, particularly in recent years, with record-low support for a ban on handguns, an assault rifle ban, and stricter gun laws in general. This is the case even as high-profile incidents of gun violence continue in the United States, such as the January shootings at a meeting for U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Arizona.


H/T to Sebastian at Pagunblog


2 comments:

  1. Yep, that IS good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking someone to the range soon. They just received their LTCF in Pa. He bought a little Ruger 380 and I want him to shoot his new pocket gun. One at a time, baby, one at a time!

    ReplyDelete