Saturday, October 15, 2011

More on the 4th Amendment, EZ Pass Style.

EZ Pass to trigger camera??

I won't speak for all of you, but I have a love hate relationship with my EZ Pass already.  I love zooming passed and through toll booths without stopping and I hate the fact that I have to pay times 2 for my transponders. (mentioned here)

Now we have big brother sniffing for more..  Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

The gadget could also be instructed to take pictures when the acceleration of a car “exceeds a threshold,” or when accidents occur, so it could be used like an airplane cockpit flight recorder.
Wilkins states, according to MSNBC, that Americans shouldn’t be concerned about E-Z Pass tracking when cell phones companies already admit to tracking customers.
But maybe that means they should worry more.



4 comments:

  1. Hoo boy... Here we go again... Privacy is becoming a lost cause as soon as you step out your front door (and maybe before)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The On Star crap, now this? Cell companies are tracking people. I have to make that decision to buy the house in the woods on 20 acres. With a fence. And a couple dogs.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, troubling time indeed. God bless America and Israel!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping in and adding a comment Ann!

    ReplyDelete