Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wisconsin Reciprocity Includes Pennsylvania

Very nice list of 25 states, missing Florida.
and Virginia, no rhyme or reason here. 
Florida and Virginia have training requirements, Pa. does not.
Not that I plan on visiting Wisconsin anytime soon, but I am happy to have it added on my list!


  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Nebraska
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Pennsylvania
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming
This starts on Nov. 1, 2011. 



4 comments:

  1. Sigh... Screwed again... :-( But like you, NOT that I'm going up there anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially from November 1st to next July. I am pretty sure they get 2 weeks of summer there.

    I can't figure out Virginia missing the boat though, or Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope neither can I... and I thought it was ONE week of summer... July 4-11 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the Va. Attorney General just wasn't reminded to send paperwork. Maybe some folks down in the great State of Virginia could send him a subtle hint!!

    ReplyDelete