Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To All

I am truly blessed, and I say that as honestly and sincerely as I can. I have an understanding wife, 4 healthy, intelligent sons, my siblings are all doing well and my mom is still alive. My wifes mother and father are well and still spry. My best friends wife has beaten cancer, although it took 10 years off him, he is back to smiling again. My other friend found a good job in the nick of time, and can keep his home.
Turkey Day will be in my home tomorrow. The house will be filled with all good things. Sites, smells and football, too. But mostly I will reminisce about how lucky I am.  I am "Thankful" for many things, but the love of my family and good friends is number 1.

I will attempt to not eat until I pass out!  It will be an Irish Thanksgiving feast. Tons of stuffing and gravy, broccoli casserole, tons of potatoes, yams, turnips, sweet potatoes and deserts you would die for!!! Oh yeah, we might have some turkey and cranberries, too..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. 


2 comments:

  1. Same to you sir! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't call me sir, I work for a living, Sir!!
    Never get the chance to say that anymore!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Sir!! Enjoy the meal of the year!

    ReplyDelete