Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Official, California is Bat Shit Crazy!

Kids are playing with toy guns, parents get a lecture from local cops.


With no real weapon to worry about, the responding officers gave the parents a lecture about how their children need to be careful when playing with a pretend firearm.
 Boy would I have some choice comments for these local LEOs .  I'm not sure, but I would probably tell him I don't need his advice on how to raise my children and on how they should play with toys!!

Will the last American leaving California please bring home the flag?  Thank you.

California, land of fruits, nuts and flakes.(Thanks NFO)

Updated to include flakes



2 comments:

  1. And flakes, don't forget the flakes... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updated with the excellent suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete