Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Low Post Count

I am officially FAT! I am declaring myself a Fat man. There is no more hiding it.  I am now a huge man.  But I have turned on the Anti Fat switch and will attempt to do all the semi right things to lose some poundage!  Ice cream celebration will be a pint of Jerry Garcia once a month! I will be walking outside in the neighborhood for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. Heavy rain and nasty snow will have me retreat to the treadmill!I cranked out 5 miles on Sunday, and I'm not bragging, but it was easy!  It's even nicer when my wife joins.  

Goal 1, is to eat sensible meals, but same stuff. Lose 25 pounds and then reflect on next goal, which I'm guessing will be another 25 pounds.  (And then reassess again.) 

The reason I am sharing this is my post have been weak for the last 2 weeks, and I'm not an excuse maker, but that 30 minutes is about all I have in a day to spare!  

I will keep you updated, but I keep hearing that fat and healthy is better than fat and unhealthy. I quite drinking and cigarettes in this lifetime, now I have to beat my love of all food.

Stay cool folks, I will keep you updated!



1 comment:

  1. Do what you've gotta do, and your health is a LOT more important than posting... Just sayin... and we'll be around!

    ReplyDelete