Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Worst List Staring NJ, NY, MD, RI and CA

This is a list of Best and Worst states when it comes to total taxes. The top ten Best, numbered 1 to 10, all happened to be states that voted for John McCain in 2008. The last 10?  Obama states.  Need I say more?


1
Wyoming
41
Iowa 
2
South Dakota
42
Maryland
3
Nevada
43
Wisconsin
4
Alaska
44
North Carolina
5
Florida
45
Minnesota
6
New Hampshire
46
Rhode Island
7
Washington
47
Vermont
8
Montana
48
California
9
Texas
49
New York
10
Utah
50
New Jersey

I only bring it here because I wanted to call out NY, NJ, California, Rhode Island and Maryland.

These State not only suck in taxes but you must wear a motorcycle helmet and it is almost impossible to get a gun carry license.  I give Wisconsin a pass, because it passed a carry law this year and their riding season or summer is on the last week of July and first week of August! Also, I will give a pass to North Carolina since their butthead Governor isn't running for a second term. When you can't win, you quit, right?
I have no understanding why Vermont and Iowa are on here.  BTW, PA came in a respectable 19th even after 8 years of a democrat as governor. (Repub house and Senate though)

Stay away from these wild nanny states.  

2 comments:

  1. Good point, and most of the bottom ones are ones I don't visit unless I absolutely have to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As do I, my friend...
    When my job moved to NJ 3 years ago, I took it for 30 days. I started working from home, took them a year to notice. Then they put me back in an office in PA, actually the one I left previously. Guess what? Working from home again.. The only thing you can count on is change! Embrace it, and mold it to the change you like!

    ReplyDelete