Saturday, February 18, 2012

DOA

Dead on arrival, but they keep coming.

Not allowing lawful carry of a weapon on Federal Park property doesn't stop anyone from bringing a gun there and shooting it. Get it through your thick heads anti gun people!  CRIMINALS do not pay attention to a law, or ordinance, or ban of any kind. Your thinking is so stupid it hurts my head!!

These DUMB democrats from States that consider us all slaves and helpless better get it through thee their pee size brain that we are free men and women!!

“Why anyone should need or be allowed to carry a loaded firearm in our national parks simply doesn’t occur to me.”McDermott a democrat from Washington State .

What business is it of yours? you nanny headed poop??  I decide what I need to protect me and my family, not you!!   Wake up and stop smoking weed.

1 comment: