Friday, February 3, 2012

Bad Cop, Worse Cop

I got this from Say UncleRead this and try not to vomit.

I truly love cops, I want everyone out there to know that. I, on the other hand, hate with all my passion and emotion BAD COPS!  I do not post this to get anyone angry at good, hard working police officers. They number in the 95% area by my count. I do have a problem with the GOOD cops covering up for the BAD ones.  It is my belief that most of the good ones know who the bad ones are, and because of the CODE they share, they say nothing, lie, cover up and deceive.

It has to stop.  People need to believe in law enforcement. Crap likes this makes people who don't think like me HATE cops.  The vast majority do not deserve that, but they need to clean their own house when it's needed.




4 comments:

  1. Wow have we ever let the Justice system get completely out of control. Sad thing is, short of everyone switching off American Idol and developing situational awareness, nothing can change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT turning off Idol.... I am helplessly hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it IS out of control... and people ARE going to start returning fire pretty soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what I fear most is that the citizens have to revolt on those that are sworn to protect us!

    ReplyDelete