Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not A Big Fan of Emily

Emily Miller testified yesterday in front of the DC Council. Her testimony is in the article with the video if you have 20+ minutes to watch it.

I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love that she is writing about her travel through the, IMHO, illegal DC rigamarole, but I can't stand how much she is obviously enjoying her notoriety. I have seen her on Cam and Company on NRA news, I have read her story, and truly, she can be a little whiny to my ears. So lately I turn her off. She really can talk the balls off a brass monkey. She never shuts up.

So I'm not a big fan, flame me.  And if you watch the video, look how she talks to the idiot. She says, "It's only 3 rules," then admits after learning them, that she didn't follow them, playing right into the guys hands.  To much mouth and not enough head!


2 comments:

  1. Well, she IS a reporter, what do you really expect???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you got me there...... And one side of me like what she is doing, there is just something about her I can't put my finger on...

    ReplyDelete