Sunday, July 22, 2012

Aurora, Colorado versus Chicago, Illinois

I was doing some reading and came upon some details that I thought might be of value to some of my readers. In the month of July there were 12 people killed in Aurora, Colorado by a deranged gunmen. In the month of July 34 people were killed in the city of Chicago in the state of Illinois. Just me to remind you where the Presidents home is.  Chicago. See it all here.

Colorado is being beaten up by the anti gun crowd, and the press, to strengthen its gun laws. Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the United States, no one can have a gun legally.

Do you need more proof of the main stream medias love of starting crap? I bet none of you knew about the total killings in July in Chicago. Is one at a time better than 12 all at once??




1 comment:

  1. It's ALL about perception... And Chicago is 'mostly' black on black, so that is NOT going to get press...

    ReplyDelete