Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hero is FIRED from Autozone.

In my opinion, this company made a mistake. They are now going to suffer from the dreaded and quiet payback of people like me and people who think like me. I have placed Autozone on my list of places I will not shop now. When enough people stop shopping there and send a message to the company announcing their decision, they will change their rules.

I hear-by call for a national boycott of Autozone by all like minded 2nd amendment activist and their friends. Please send this story to all of your distribution lists and place it on Facebook and Twitter.  we need to stop this crap immediately!

LAWYERs will be the death of us all!!

AutoZone story.

Please send an e mail to them at https://www.autozone.com/autozone/contactus/generalComments.jsp?landingPageCategory=inOurStores&title=generalcomments

Thanks!!


1 comment: