Sunday, November 24, 2013

No News is Good News.

I miss home.  Pennsylvania will always be that to me. I say that now, even though it was always my plan to retire to South Carolina near the beaches.  I have the yearning to spend my days reading books and fishing along the surf in the sun. Maybe get a job working a parking lot for cash under the table. Or pick up a part time job running errands. But the beach in South Carolina was for me. That hasn't changed. I would only be 1 days ride from the kids. Now it is a tough long 3 days, maybe 4.
How do I make this plan work?

It was good hearing from one of my consistant posters on his getting his certification from the NRA to teach. He gave good advice, get insurance and form a Limited Liability Corporation. LLC. I am hoping these teach creds I am getting will help sustain my old age with some much needed cash. Still have a ways to go to get there, but it is in sight. But I still play the Lottery.  I could start my retirement now, that would be good. I started working at 15 and have only missed 2 months in all that time.

How do I get back east?  Make a plan. 


1 comment:

  1. Josey MontanaNovember 26, 2013

    Those harbor lights of home will be there soon enough.

    ReplyDelete