Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wild Thinking at the Gun Range

I wanted to add one thing.  The pro gunners here in California have a long way to go.  When I tell them PA has no training for a license to carry, they think that's wrong.  16 of 16 people think you as a citizen must meet the government mandated training to carry a gun in public.

When I told them the Georgia law being passed this week is already the law of the land in Pennsylvania they gasp. "Dude, why do you need to carry a gun in church." Arggghh.

They have a long, long way to go.




4 comments:

  1. That they do... We DO NOT need anymore Californiacation... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty scary, truly. I have a lot of work to do here in Southern California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support to carry a firearm but only for safety purpose. Gun control is not a solution to stop crime. First of all illegal gun possession should be stopped. Almost every criminal use illegal gun or weapons to do crime.

    Regard

    ReplyDelete